STX Surgeon 900 Lacrosse Head
The STX Surgeon 900 lacrosse head is built for the elite level attackman. Used by Justin Guterding, who led the way for Chrome LC in the PLL. While at Duke, Guterding was NCAA's all-time leading goal scorer, a 3X All-American, and a 3X All-ACC selection. Guterding and the Surgeon 900 men's lacrosse head lead the charge on offense, slicing up the defense and firing lasers at every corner of the cage. The Surgeon 900 is made to dissect the competition, with it's super lightweight design, maximum offset, and EnduraForm provides superior shape retention.
- Super lightweight design for speed and control (125 grams, 4.4 ounces). STX's lightest attack head ever.
- Tight face shape for ball retention and accuracy, as well as Channel Lock and Innterlock technology to give optimum options for a variety of pockets
- Improved Speed Scoop designed for quicker groundballs and minimal throat to let you get your hand closer to the ball
- Maximum allowable offset
- EnduraForm for superior shape retention
- Mid-Low Pocket - Ideal design for ball placement
- STX Player Class: Technician
- STX Badges: Clinical Precision & Rocket Launcher